Photoshop Logo Spray

 



Final Brush Image




      This photoshop brush was created from the logos we did in Adobe Illustrator. The first step was to create a boundary around my logo before adding the effects to it. Added onto the file was a spray effect, a scratch, effect, and a negative light effect. These were all added in order to give the logo a spray painted feel to it. I felt that these sprays all reflected well with my logo.

    It turned out looking like a cutout was placed and then spray painted over, which I believe adds to the authenticity of the spray logo design. The logo is meant to represent who you are as a person and I believe that it is still visible even with the added effects to it. 

Original black and white brush



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business cards

Autoscopy