Business cards

 

Business card design 1:

Business card design 2:



Business card design 3:





    For this project I used Adobe InDesign and with the program I was able to create three designs for business cards. The instructions for this project said to use a fake number, email, and website so those placeholder names are there instead of real ones. If this were to be used for a legitimate business then a real number, email, and website would of course be used. Since I have now used multiple Adobe programs by this point, it was relatively easy to create the design for these business cards and use all of the tools available.
       For the first business card I wanted to go with a simple and almost sleek look. I made the font more basic and only put my logo on the card, no other designs. For the second business card I wanted to add an almost fun design element, so I used the ellipse tool to create the blue circles and then added a gradient. I think that the idea in hindsight was a good one, but it seems a little visually busy. The third card I again wanted a simple design element, so I settled for stripes that come directly from my logos colors and then reflected them and lowered the opacity of the lines for the other side of the card.

Comments

  1. I love your color palettes that you chose for this project. I think it is super creative and the colors look very good together. I love the design on your second set of cards and on the third set of cards, the stripes really give them a lot of character. If I saw these as real business cards, I would definitely be impressed and would want to contact you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad the last two sets of cards look good enough to be real, thank you again!

      Delete
  2. I love your business cards. I think your logo is definitely one of my favorites and if you handed me your business cards in real life I would be so intrigued. They look very cute while also being professional and overall you did a really good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also love your logo and business cards too! Thank you for the compliment on my business card designs.

      Delete
  3. I love your logo so much! And I love all the different color themes you chose for each card. I especially love the design on the second one, its unique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy