Somewhere

Final Image:


Original Image:

Picture taken to be photoshopped:

Estimated time: 4 hours
    
    For this project I chose a scene from the movie Knives Out (2019) as it is an amazing movie that I loved when my family and I went to see it in theaters. This took around four hours to complete as there was plenty of adjusting to do with the hues, saturations, and other mechanisms to try to make it as accurate to the environment in the movie scene. While researching the way the clothes were styled from the movie, I learned that Marta, the main character and the character who was in the scene I photoshopped over, was styled in a more comfortable fashion. Going off of the comfort style, I through on more baggy clothes and posed in as similar a way that I could, before snapping the photo I used for the project. My outfit does not match Martas ensemble as closely as I wanted, but that is because I just didn't have any coats, gloves, scarfs, or grey colored clothes on hand. 
    As mentioned before, I had spent a while on trying to get the different adjustment tools on different settings so that my image would better sute the scene. Looking at it now, I can see that in the final image it is darker and blends in better than when I first embedded the image in place. I used the clone stamp tool to take Marta out of the image entirely and to rebuild the sky, trees, ground, the house, and some other various adjustments. My tagbrush may be difficult to see but it is on the tree on the (when facing the image) left-hand side. 






Comments

  1. This is awesome. You did a really great job fitting yourself into this scene both with your editing and your outfit. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job recreating the original image. It looks like you fit into the movie perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business cards

Autoscopy