Intro Blog Post - Anna Johnson

 I'm Anna Johnson and I am a freshman at the University of Tampa. I am majoring in Marine Science Biology and I am from Rockville, Maryland. In my free time I enjoy biking, walking my dog, and drawing/sketching. I do not have a lot of experience with computer art/design and my knowledge, of computers in general, is mostly surface level but I am honestly looking forward to this class. Especially after hearing about it more in person yesterday.

 I am hopeful that I will be able to learn new skills and techniques from this class that will help broaden my basic technological skills. Honestly, this class looks like it can be fun but I know that I will have to put in the work to do well here. I am excited to learn along with my classmates through the rest of the course. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Business cards

Autoscopy